tiistai 27. maaliskuuta 2012

Esmeralda / Friend challenge #1

ESMERALDA


I present you with the very first cocktail introduced by a friend of mine on this blog! As a co-worker I made me a drink which he calls Esmeralda. It is made of:

  • 5cl vodka
  • 2cl Martini bianco (vermouth)
  • grapefruit juice (I used 8cl in this one) 
Shake with plenty of ice, (double)strain into a chilled cocktail glass. As a garnish I used a cape gooseberry fruit. You could also consider either a twist of lemon if you're feeling fancy. Overall,
an excellent cocktail this is! The vermouth's sweetness combined with the grapefruit bitterness...nice. I am honored to make this cocktail! 
In addition, I will be creating a more...adult version of this cocktail later on. Brace yourselves... 

PS. Keep challenging me! I'm up for it!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti