perjantai 31. elokuuta 2012

Jäger & Coke

JÄGER & COKE

Note the small Jägers on the background left

"I got the moves like Jäger, I got the moves like Jäger, I got the moo-ooo-ooo-oo-ooves like Jäger!"

- Maroon 5

The Beast. One of my favorites. The Jäger & Coke. A simple mix that doesn't need explanations:

  • 4 cl Jägermeister
  • Coca cola
Add plenty of ice to a high ball glass. Pour in the Jäger (or Hirsch) and fill up with coca cola. Garnish, albeit optional, a slice of lemon.

I admit, I'm a great Jägermeister fan. I love the taste but I do say warm Jägermeister on its own is not the perfect "cocktail" per se (especially when I've had a few before). Ice cold with coke? Wonderful

I don't really have much to add to this exquisite drink. Everyone has tried it once (I assume) and if they haven't, they should! This is one of those "spirit and mixer" I will be posting more of later one, but...

Jäger & Coke really gets the best of me. Really.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti