lauantai 22. kesäkuuta 2013

Prairie Oyster

PRAIRIE OYSTER


After heavy partying...you need balancing. Supposedly there is a hangover cure. And that cure has a name, the Prairie Oyster.

Let me take you back a few instances first. Today is Midsummer and yesterday me & my wife had friends come by to celebrate that day. Grilling, gaming, music and overall chilling and relaxing...with drinking. A lot of it.

This morning was a bit different. We needed a cure. My pal told me about this raw-egg drink and quickly looked it up. The Oyster was calling us...
  • 1 raw egg
  • tabasco sauce
  • salt
  • pepper
  • Worcester sauce
Preferably use a small tumbler, crack open the egg (without breaking the yolk), pour some Worcester sauce, tabasco, salt and pepper and gulp it down. My friend did that first and I couldn't just post this drink without experiencing it myself!

Well this pretty much tastes like it should be. Eggs and a salty hotness afterwards. Either a placebo effect or a true pearl, I did feel better afterwards, though!

Not for the faint-hearted.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti