torstai 8. elokuuta 2013

The Godmother

THE GODMOTHER


As promised, here's the close relative of our earlier cocktail, the Godfather. I give you, the Godmother. I wanted to put my "photoshop" skills to use and gave this drink some deserved style it totally deserved. Just like the fatherly version, you can play with the ratio. Be it 1:1, 2:1 or even 3:1 (like here) or vice versa, go right ahead! Just a friendly reminder though, the amount of vodka is usually superior to our almondy liqueur but hey, whatever floats your boat!
  • 4.5 cl quality vodka
  • 1.5 cl Amaretto Disaronno
Take a tumbler, fill it with ice and pour in your ingredients. As seen here, I used the 3:1 ratio and I must add, that the vodka I used was Russian Standard and boy was this vodka smooooooth as can be! I really enjoyed this drink. Albeit, the Godmother is like a "buffed" Amaretto on ice but the brand of vodka can really make a difference. Don't get stingy here!

So if you want to man-up your Amaretto, choose the Godmother. If you want more complexity, choose the Godfather. Either way, both are good choices.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti