maanantai 25. marraskuuta 2013

KC Tea

KC TEA

2013 version

2016 version

Hello again boys and girls!

It's been quite a while since my last update but have no fear, another cocktail is here! Easy to make, this cocktail has an interesting combo that'll work! Before we go to the specifics, I have to say that this recipe was "given" to me by a customer at my work. To be honest, I first didn't quite catch the name of the drink but after he told me what comes in it, I quickly google'd down the ingredients and bam!

Introducing the KC Tea.
  • 5-6 cl (2 fl oz. or a double shot) of Hennessy VS (many recipes specifically call of VS, albeit I used VSOP since I didn't have the VS brand)
  • Sprite
  • a lemon wedge
In a tumbler build the drink; add the ice, the cognac and top it off with sprite. Squeeze the lemon wedge onto the drink and drop it in as well.

If I had used a highball - glass, this drink would've been much more "diluted". With the tumbler...wow. A strong, yet pleasant drink to have! The cognac gives its kick + the citrus aromas from the sprite are well noted. But next time I would probably make this in a bigger glass. Probably.

2016 Edit*

So yes, I made this one, pretty much (!) three years later in a bigger glass! A G&T - goblet! Using the same amount of liquor I was now able to add more soda which made this drink deviously pleasant! I can hardly taste the alcohol in this one! :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti