lauantai 31. joulukuuta 2016

Campari-OJ

CAMPARI-OJ

A classic
Hello and a HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE 2017! Another year has passed (right under our noses! :D) and to Celebrate this I thought of making one of the great classics of all time, the Campari-OJ!

Just as the Screwdriver, since this cocktail only has two ingredients the mixer does matter. Quality quality quality!
  • 4 cl Campari
  • OJ (quality)
  • orange slice/wedge/twist as garnish
Or simply 1:2 ratios (Campari & OJ)

Build in a short tumbler filled with ice, garnish and serve. For me...I mean, the more I drink this the more I like it! Campari is not an entry-level liqueur due to its bitter taste but the OJ works magic here. One could argue "acquired taste" when it comes to this drink, but even now, as the ice melts a little and the Campari mixes in with the OJ, this cocktail becomes tight!

I wish everyone a happy New Year 2017! May it be filled with excellent cocktails, love and joy!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti