keskiviikko 16. elokuuta 2017

BaBe Gimlet

BaBe GIMLET


Hey again! It's been such a long time since my last post! Well, I've had my summer/parental vacation through May-July, I've been abroad/away and quite frankly haven't had much time to create cocktails per se. But today I had the time as my family left the house as well :D

I present you with the BaBe Gimlet. Apparently it is from their (Becherovka's) official site, so let's take a look:
  • 3 cl Becherovka (Czech liqueur)
  • 2 cl gin
  • 2 cl lime juice
  • 1-2 cl simple syrup
  • 3-6 basil leaves
Shake everything with ice, double strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a sprig of basil.

When I made this, I only use 1.5 cl simple syrup and with the gin I chose a London Dry - style, so it can enhance the flavors of everything else. The BaBe Gimlet was refreshing and had a nice taste to it. Wasn't overly sweet (because of the lesser amount of syrup). One suggests using an orange to garnish would work too. I don't doubt that at all!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti