torstai 30. marraskuuta 2017

Chocolate Cake Shot

CHOCOLATE CAKE SHOT

Those with eagle eyes can see the sugar on the lemon :D

Oi! Shooter time! Gosh, I can't remember the last time I made a SHOOTER! :D But since it's the last of November (read: Movember; in Finnish), I decided to pull one off and not just one, but THREE versions of it! I introduce you to the Chocolate Cake Shot. Apparently some version include a different kind of vodka so I thought, screw it, let's try them all...at once! Moreover, scientists say that black magic is involved in this shot (how the ingredients make it taste like a chocolate cake), so I absolutely had to give it a try. Here we go:
  • 2 cl Frangelico
  • 2 cl vodka* (see notes)
  • lemon
  • cast sugar
So according to different recipes, either use *regular, vanilla or citrus - flavored vodka. No need for shakers, since it's supposed to be a party shot. Add the ingredients to a shot glass and rim the lemon wedge with sugar. Shoot and bite in the wedge! MAGIC!

I tried with all three different styles of vodka and IMHO the order of tastiness goes like this:
  1. regular
  2. vanilla
  3. citrus
Also, some recipes call for rimmed shot glasses and what-nots, but I believe the above way is the easiest, especially when having this as a party version. The Chocolate Cake Shooter is. De-li-cious.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti