keskiviikko 24. tammikuuta 2018

Mudslide (shooter)

MUDSLIDE 
(SHOOTER)

Beautiful 3-layer-shooter
Evening everyone! It's time for a shooter! :D

Here's a good o' classic called the Mudslide. There is a longer version of this out there, but I decided to try out the shot-style Mudslide since I conveniently had the ingredients and time to do it.

Easy to make and ingredients readily available, the Mudslide is, in hindsight, a delightful shot!
  • 1/3 Kahlúa (coffee liqueur)
  • 1/3 Baileys (cream liqueur)
  • 1/3 Vodka
Layer in given order with the help of a (bar)spoon. As you can see from the picture above, they layer quite beautifully on top of each other.

Taste-wise, I enjoyed it so much! Keep in mind that using a low-tier vodka WILL yield poorer results. Fine, I went all-in and went as far as using Russian Standard Platinum :D Also what I always suggest when doing shooters especially like this one (layered), keep the drink a bit in your mouth and swirl it around so you can taste more than just the last one from the glass, usually Kahlúa!

Well balanced, tasteful and yummy! I give it my approval!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti