perjantai 27. joulukuuta 2013

B-52

B-52


If you look closely, you can see the blue fire.

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm back with my wife from Germany, where we spent Christmas with my sister, my brother and his family. It was a good holiday, no, it was an amazing holiday for us. Now that the celebrations are "over", it's time to start a the upcoming New Year's with a blazing shooter! I introduce you to the well-known B-52!
  • 1/3 shot Kahluá (coffee liqueur)
  • 1/3 shot Baileys (cream liqueur)
  • 1/3 shot Gran Marnier (triple sec)
  • (matches and fire safety)
Layer the ingredients as mentioned (coffee, cream, triple sec) and optionally light the shooter on fire. You can either use a short straw or just blow out the fire and then shoot!

Regrettably, this cocktail...has really more hype than flavor. I...just couldn't get much out of this! It's a pretty shooter nonetheless and if you're feel like blazing up a few drinks, consider this OR the Kiki.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti