keskiviikko 11. joulukuuta 2013

BB Cocoa

BB COCOA


On the 3rd day of vacation my bar cabinet brought to me...A BB Cocoa! Continuing our successful line of warm drinks, here's another cocktail that I remembered from the list of drinks at our bar. The "BB" stands for "Brandy&Butterscotch". At the bar we use the traditional Jaloviina, alas I did not have it so I had to trust in my other "brandy-pals":
  • 2 cl brandy
  • 2 cl butterscotch liqueur
  • hot cocoa
  • (fresh cream float)
The hot cocoa I prepared just like I did with the Minttukaakao, but now I used only 1.5 dl (a tad more than ½ a cup) milk and only 1 teaspoon of sugar.

Having prepared my glass with hot water beforehand, I poured the alcohols first, then the cocoa and as usual, a good thick float of fresh cream.

The smell is amazing. The fudge-like aromas invaded my nose and then the brandy's "kick" came in second. A delightful mixture, where all ingredients fit perfectly; brandy, butterscotch and hot chocolate.

A solid alcoholic hot chocolate drink for those "special" occasions!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti