perjantai 5. elokuuta 2016

Jumalan Ruoska (God's Whip)

JUMALAN RUOSKA (GOD'S WHIP)

Whip it REAL GOOD!
Here's a cocktail I found about last weekend and apparently it existed already in 2004! Jumalan Ruoska, or translated "God's Whip". A customer mentioned this name and I had to look it up later just to find out from a very old forum that indeed! This drink does exist! I had to give it a shot.

This drink is similar to the White Russian, especially due to one of the main ingredients. But let's see how this one's made.
  • 2 cl Jaloviina * (A famous Finnish cut brandy, you could use any similar product if this one is not available)
  • 2 cl Kahlúa (it has to be Kahlúa, any other coffee liqueur won't do the trick)
  • Milk
Build into a OF/tumbler filled with ice. No garnish, just a straw.

First of all, milk-based cocktails are devious for they are so easily drunk. I don't lie, I could've finished my drink in a few sips! Secondly, this cocktail is full-bodied (thanks to Kahlúa) and smooth in texture with a nice brandy-ish flavor to it. Thirdly, for the Finns this drink is easily and readily available, since come on, any self-respecting person should stock at least Jaloviina in their homes! :D

I can only recommend trying this if the basic White Russians are getting waaaaaay boring!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti