perjantai 5. elokuuta 2016

Panssarijääkäri (Panzerjäger)

PANSSARIJÄÄKÄRI (PANZERJÄGER)


Panssarijääkäri, a shot that a customer once ordered. I had to ask him "A what now?" He explained to me, that this shot consists of:
  • 2 cl Jägermeister
  • 2 cl salty liquorice liqueur
The story behind it (apparently) goes that back in his (customer's) days he did his military service in the anti-tank service branch and these were often downed. Moreover, always three in the same time (one for the gunner, one for the driver and one for the commander of a tank).

Pour both ingredients in a shot glass and shoot! I have to say though, I don't wonder why these were ordered. The taste is somewhat sweeter than herbal and not as powerful as I would've thought. It doesn't make an excellent shot, but doesn't let you down either, kind of like Rick Astley.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti