maanantai 20. helmikuuta 2012

The Predator

The Predator

Here you have the Predator. I got this recipe from a Finnish cocktail based "forum", history of this drink is unknown. So I decided to give it a shot. To be honest, I can't really remember much of this drink. But if I really try to think hard I believe the ingredients are the following (at least the proportions):

  • 2cl lime juice
  • 2/4cl blueberry liquor
  • 2/4cl brandy
  • battery energy drink
I believe using 4cl of both alcohols give an edgier drink. So what needs to be done is to build the drink in a high ball glass filled with ice and top it up with energy drink. Garnish voluntary. Now a word of warning for you all. Any energy drink has a bad habit of totally dominating the drink. What I can remember from this as well, I couldn't taste much of anything except for the battery. If that's a good thing...that's up to you. If I would make this cocktail again, I would substitute the battery with 7Up.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti