torstai 23. helmikuuta 2012

Caipiroska

THE CAIPIROSKA

How everything started! I can't remember it like yesterday, but I do know it was the 23rd of June, 2009. I specially prepared four caipiroskas for me & my friends. At the time I didn't have Cachaça to make a caipirinha so I used regular vodka. In my opinion I made a pretty good job for a first timer!

So the caipiroska contains:
  • ½ a lime cut in 4 wedges
  • 2 teaspoons of (brown) sugar
  • 5cl vodka
Put the lime wedges in a tumbler, add the sugar and muddle. Add the vodka, stir gently and pour crushed ice on it. Stir again. Done!

This cocktail is easy to make and tastes brilliant! As mentioned, the caipirinha is the "original" cocktail and like many other cocktails, this masterpiece can be easily modified as well by changing the alcohol to something else. But if you ever happen to get your hands to some Pitú, totally try to make one of these babies!

A true classic this cocktail is.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti