lauantai 18. helmikuuta 2012

Jamaican Mule

The Jamaican Mule

Here's the Jamaican Mule. As you might or might not know, there are several versions of the mule. For example the Moscow, the London or the Mexican, to name a few. Here's the Jamaican version using:

  • 4cl of Spiced Rum (in its essence, any rum is okay except white)
  • ½ a lime cut half
  • ginger ale
In a high ball glass filled with ice, squeeze in the lime wedges, add the rum and top it off with ginger ale. Garnish with a lime wedge.
I must say this drink was a huge disappointment. Why? Because Schweppes "ginger ale" is utter shit. Never...never use it if all possible! I can't express in words how furious I am when describing how horrible this commercial piece of garbage Schweppes somehow managed to produce. If and when I get over this huge tragedy I barely can call a cocktail, what I suggest with deepest sincerety, for the love of God, use this brand of ginger beer instead next time:
Nuff' said.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti