lauantai 16. heinäkuuta 2016

Basilowski

BASILOWSKI


Hoya everyone! It's been almost a month since my last update, but this time I got FOUR (4) new updates, in a row! (wow-za!)

If we turn back time a bit, I spent a week in Bremen with my sister (4th July - 11th July). On Friday we went to Lemon Lounge (@ Am Wall 164 like I did in 2015 with my two good friends and 2014 with my oldest brother :D) and asked for my good friend's Tomasz Gutowski for a(ny) signature drink the cocktail bar has. He introduced me with his concoction, the Basilowski. He was kind enough to share the recipe with me and gave the last drops of their peach bitters this cocktail needs. COOL!

So as I got back from Germany (still enjoying my last weekend of summer vacation), I made his drink. Here's how to do it:

  • 2 cl lime juice
  • 2 cl mango pureé
  • 4-6 basil leaves
  • 2 ds peach bitters
  • 5 cl grasowka/zubrowka
  • soda water
Smash the basil leaves in your palm and add them in your glass. Add the rest ingredients (over ice), give it a good stir and top with soda water. Garnish with a beautiful basil bunch and serve.

This cocktail is fresh and seriously, you can hardly taste the alcohol :D On a warm summer's day...deceitful I say, deceitful! The aftertaste is a bit sour-ish, which compliments this fruity cocktail's overall taste just fine.

Thanks Tomasz!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti