lauantai 16. heinäkuuta 2016

Jallumustikkatini

Jallumustikkatini


As the fourth update of the week, I present you with a good Finnish take with Jaloviina. I give you the Jalomustikkatini. I know, it's a crappy name but that's the best I could come up with in such a short notice!

Basically, what I wanted to do was to use jaloviina and make a cocktail that has a true Finnish twist to it. So when you add blueberries, can you go wrong? This cocktail is short, sweet-ish, has that cognac-y taste to it and will definitely appeal to anyone who enjoys jaloviina. I also tried to keep it simple enough so it could be made at home. Let's have a look:
Muddle the blueberries in the glass. Add the rest of the ingredients, add ice and shake it baby! Definitely double strain. No garnish needed.

I loved the dark color of this cocktail. Also the strong blueberry-ish taste adds a nice flavor profile to this cocktail and with the more dominant jaloviina taste in the end...nice. Just nice.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti