lauantai 16. heinäkuuta 2016

Jägerita


JÄGERITA

Damn you Jeffrey Morgenthaler! Damn you to hell! This is so delicious! :D

The video from where it all started from:

Wow. So...using Jägermeister in a margarita style of cocktail? Who would've thought of that?! Just watch the clip and enjoy :D

I decided to make this drink as well. Most people don't like Jägermeister for its...nature, but those in doubt, try this one out!
  • 4 cl Jägermeister
  • 2 cl cointreau
  • 2 cl lime juice
  • 1 cl 2:1 simple syrup (two parts sugar, one part water)
Shake with ice, strain and garnish with a lime wheel.

I had my doubts as well, but this cocktail proved me wrong. It is absolutely dandy like candy. In the future, if someone comes to me and says "Eww jägermeister, gross!" I'll say to them "FUCK YOU TRY A JÄGERITA AND YOU'LL LOVE THIS SHIT!"

...this cocktail is that good. You can count on that.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti