keskiviikko 21. marraskuuta 2012

Bacardi Cocktail

BACARDI COCKTAIL


Today I'm presenting you with a classic cocktail called the Bacardi Cocktail. It is a simple cocktail to make and given, taste-wise this cocktail sure is simple as well. Trust me when I say it's not a good thing.

What you need:
  • 4.5 cl Bacardi rum (white)
  • 2.5 cl fresh lime juice (juice from ½ a lime)
  • 0.5 cl grenadine (a splash)
Combine all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker, add ice and shake. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Now, you could use either a cocktail cherry or a slice of lime to decorate, whatever suits your needs. I went for the lime (the green-red color combination is aesthetically pleasing).

As you might have noticed, this drink is basically a red hued lime-rum mixture and yeah, it didn't taste much differently either (figures). The grenadine did give a light sweetened taste to it but all in all this cocktail is only mediocre at best.

The next time I want a fancy red colored drink, I make myself a Cosmo instead. Now I felt like wasting good rum and lime juice...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti