keskiviikko 28. marraskuuta 2012

Kiki

KIKI


Oh boy are we into something good now! This is the first time I've created a flaming shooter but I had to give this one a try. I present you with the Kiki.

What you need:

  • ⅓ shot of Kahlúa (coffee liquor)
  • ⅓ shot of Amaretto
  • ⅓ shot of Cointreau (triple sec)
  • a source of fire
Layer the three ingredients in the given order (kahlúa, amaretto and finally the cointreau) but try to keep a steady hand, especially on the triple sec. I almost botched it but managed to keep the layers separated (as seen in the picture). Now carefully light the top on fire, enjoy the show then blow the fire out and shoot!

Personally, I liked this shot very much. I could clearly taste each ingredients. It's like a 3-in-1 shot. None did overwhelm another and the final coffee flavored taste was very pleasant. Also, this cocktail looks quite beautiful. I give Kiki a big thumps up!

N.B!
Always treat cocktails with fire with great caution. Fire is a good servant but a bad master. At least have something to extinguish the flames should things go awry.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti