maanantai 26. marraskuuta 2012

Sot Grass

Sot Grass


Tonight's shooter. The Sot Grass. Introducing:

  • ½ a shot of Pisang Ambon (a banana flavored liquor)
  • ½ a shot of Jägermeister

Layer in a shot glass, the pisang first followed by the Jäger.

First things first. This is a beautiful cocktail. The colors are pretty when layered...but that's about it then. This shot's flavor did not really please me at all. Jägermeister's flavor was so overwhelming I could barely taste any of the "banana" liquor. Given, the shot was from the sweeter side and the aftertaste did have notes of "banana". The reason I'm using quotation marks is that I can't really consider Pisang Ambon as a good banana flavored liquor. It tastes rather synthetic.

But should I rank this shot...2/5, and one point goes for the looks of this shot.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti